FAQ | Raiders Walk
Are you pet friendly?
- We welcome pets of all shapes and sizes. Best of all, there is no weight limit, but you will need to register before bringing your pet to your apartment. Please note that we limit two pets per apartment. Please call our office with any questions.
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. If you prefer to pay with a credit or debit card, you can set up one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Once you’ve logged in to Resident Portal, you may also set up one-time or recurring ACH withdrawals. We limit advance payments of rent to a maximum of six (6) months. Please contact the office should you have any questions or need assistance setting up online payments.
Is there public transportation nearby?
- Yes! Citibus provides on- and off-campus bus service in Lubbock under the direction and guidance of Texas Tech's Student Government Association. Raiders Walk residents may use the bus stop located across the street from the leasing office near the parking garage (east side). Check out the on and off-campus bus routes to and from our property.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. Please call to speak with our leasing representatives if you have any questions.
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That’s no problem at all! We can assist with roommate matching and pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. Just fill out the form during the application process and leave the rest to us!
Are utilities included?
- Yes, each floor plan includes unlimited utilities!
- Don't forget, high-speed internet is also included in your rent!
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have no responsibility for their financial obligations. This is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases (where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit) which are often used at rental houses and other apartment properties in the area.
Do you offer furniture packages?
- Yes! For a small monthly fee and based on availability, we offer a furnished option in all of our unit types. Your room will be furnished with a queen-size bed, dresser, desk and desk chair. We include a sofa, chair, coffee and end table in the living room as well as a dining room set with chairs. There’s plenty of seating for you, your roommates, and your friends.
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident to carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage. We also recommend residents purchase content coverage (also known as personal property insurance) to cover your personal belongings.
Important Disclosures & Documents
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please use Resident Portal for access.