FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Are you pet friendly?
- We welcome pets of all shapes and sizes. Best of all, there is no weight limit, but you will need to register before bringing your pet to your apartment. There is a one-time nonrefundable pet fee of $300 and an additional monthly rent of $30 per pet. Please note that we limit two pets per apartment. Please call our office with any questions.
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. If you prefer to pay with a credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents tab on the left hand side of our website and you will be redirected. Once logged in you may also set up one-time or recurring ACH withdrawals. We limit advance payments of rent to a maximum of six (6) months. Please contact the office should you have any questions or need assistance setting up online payments.
Is there public transportation nearby?
- Yes! Citibus provides on- and off-campus bus service in Lubbock under the direction and guidance of Texas Tech's Student Government Association. Raiders Walk residents use the bus stop located across the street from the leasing office near the parking garage (East Side). To view the schedules, click on one of these links:On-Campus Bus Routes or Off-Campus Bus Routes.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. Please call to speak with our leasing representatives if you have any questions.
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That’s no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. Please contact us to obtain and fill out our Roommate Matching Form, and leave the rest to us!
Are utilities included?
- Utilities (water, electric, & sewer) are paid for by Raiders Walk and billed back to the resident based on usage. Each month you will receive a statement with your allocated usage and will be required to remit payment to the office.
- For more about the state's regulations, please read this important document. At the bottom of this page, we've also provided some important disclosures.
- Don't forget, high-speed internet and cable are included in your rent!
What is Conservice?
- Conservice is our utility billing company. Each month Conservice will email your monthly statement to you. The total in the email will include all charges for the month (i.e. rent, utilities, furniture, etc.) Conservice pulls your account information on or about the 12th of each month.
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several other leases used at various rental houses and apartments.
Do you offer furniture packages?
- Yes! For a small monthly fee and based on availability, we offer a furnished option in all of our unit types. Your room will be furnished with a queen size bed, dresser, desk and desk chair. We include a sofa, chair, coffee and end table in the living room as well as a dining room set with chairs. There’s plenty of seating for you, your roommates, and your friends.
Important Disclouses & Documents
- EPA Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home Brochure (9-13)
- Tenant Guide to Allocated Water or Wastewater Service
- Tenant Guide to Submetered Water or Wastewater Service
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.