Texas Tech University Off Campus Student Housing
Raiders Walk Apartments puts you in touch with everything that Texas Tech University and the Lubbock area has to offer. Whether you choose to study and play at home or at school, you will never be more than a few steps from the resources you need to live well in Lubbock, TX.
Close to Campus
Want to catch a game at the beautiful Jones AT&T Stadium, walk to class, or study in the library? Raiders Walk Apartments keeps you within arms reach of the many things to do at Texas Tech University. Our off-campus student housing apartments in Lubbock, TX provide a supportive community where students are set-up for success.
Attractions at Texas Tech University
- Jones AT&T Stadium
- Dan Law Field at Rip Griffin Park
- R.P. Fuller Track and Field
- Texas Tech Student Union
- Marsha Sharp Center for Student Athletes
- Terry Fuller Petroleum Engineering Research
- Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering
- Rawls College of Business Administration
- College of Media and Communications
- Engineering and Materials Research Center
- Student Recreation Center and Leisure Pool
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Contact our leasing office today and inquire about a personal tour at Raiders Walk Apartments. We can’t wait to show you what makes our unique community near Texas Tech University such an ideal home for students.